Thursday, June 4, 2009

Just A Reminder


This Saturday is the first Summer Salad Saturday in June! Do you have your recipes ready to share? I will try to have Mr. Linky up by 9Pm Friday. If he is being stubborn and I fail please post in the comments (I Will have a post up on Friday if Mr Linky isn't working) and let me know if you are participating and give me the link to add to my blog. Grab the icon above and place it on your blog so we can get this thing rolling! I am ready for some Salads!

4 comments:

  1. KD,

    I think this is such a fun idea and I am going to try my best to be a part of it. I will see you tomorrow!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready! I do hope Mr. Linky works for you. He doesn't exactly cause a lot of confidence, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love salad, so I'll enjoy getting some new ideas and recipes. Thanks for hosting this one*! _Ashley ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic idea! I will definitely be back to check out the summer salads and hopefully have some to share too.

    Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I love hearing what you have to say. I read each and every one of your comments and I try to comment back when I can.