Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The FInal Days of Summer

A big hello! It has been a long summer here at the Whimsy household. We were able to spend a lot of family time together.........even when we didn't want to! Two birthday parties ( I have a 13 year old and an 11 year old now) Trips to Asheville, Myrtle Beach, VA Beach, the Outer Banks, Williamsburg and day trips to the beach kept us more than busy. Throw a stringent competitive cheer practice schedule for little miss into the mix and it all sounds exhausting doesn't it? At times it was! Here we are in September can you believe it? August just flew by. I am happy to report that all three Whimsy kids started school and it seemed to go off without a glitch. I was a worried mom in regards to my baby starting middle school but she loves it! Moving into Fall continues to keep me busy. Cheer practice, 9 hours per week, school and sports keeps us hopping. I have joined two tennis teams which keeps the extra hours (are you kidding what extra hours?) occupied as well. Through it all I do hope to dedicate more time to my blog again. I have missed sharing my ideas and creations. I have missed reading every one's supportive and kind words and I have missed visiting all y'all's blogs as well. As always thanks for stopping by and reading.

The three Whimsy kids on their way out the door for the first day of school. Can you tell which one is happy school is starting and which two are not? If I was in that picture you would have seen me jumping up and down in glee! I am happy to be back in blog land. Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love hearing what you have to say. I read each and every one of your comments and I try to comment back when I can.