Monday, December 29, 2008

All Dogs Go To Heaven But They Stop At My Home First







At least in the decor sense they do! My wonderful hubby and kids gave me three wonderful gifts for Christmas this year. One my favrorite lotion and cologne, Philosophy Amazing Grace and Pure Grace. Two my dining room window panels (I call to order tomorrow) and third the doggy prints I have been eyeing for about the past 4-6 months. Maybe because we are such animal lovers in this home but can't have any REAL animals due to our severe allergies we just make due with animal prints, pillows, statues and other small fun whimsical items. Who knows. What ever the case I can't wait to get my Christmas decor down and my new goodies up! Until that happens (usually January 1st around here) I will dream and plan out some new details for the home. Nothing new there!

3 comments:

  1. Yo GF! I have not heard of those articles of beauty. Is that your secret to looking beautimous? But these days, if its not Mr Bubble or "Bain du Wet Wipes" I would not know it. LOL I would think you are feeling a little better about your DR, knowing you have a plan. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb if you have not tried any of the Philosophy products you should! The packaging along is worth it. I love the serene feel of the packaging and the messages it sets forth. But I just love their fragrance. Light and fresh and clean! You are too funny Bain du Wet Wipes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you, Philosophy products are the best! I love the way the prints are framed and can't wait to see the new panels. Happy New Year to you. Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I love hearing what you have to say. I read each and every one of your comments and I try to comment back when I can.