Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December Has Arrived
















So I thought I would jump right in with some Christmas decorating. We started off bright and early on black Friday planning to be done by Sunday with all our decorating. The real question I should have asked myself is if I am really ever done with "all that decorating". Life with a family of 5 is never predictable and so although we started out with a bang and fast pace, things quickly came to a hault. I am happy to say that the mantel, family room tree, entrance tree and outside was completed. Oh yes and of course we were able to get the "little tree" up in daughters room for her viewing pleasure. Our holiday parties have taken off full throttle and so I am slowly working on the other rooms. Big plans for being done by this weekend. One can always hope!

5 comments:

  1. Hello KD and Welcome to blogging! I'm new as well and it's been fun so far.
    Your home and Christmas decor' is just lovely. Come and visit mine if you have time. You're always welcome! Warmly, Melissa:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your holiday decorations are gorgeous, especially love the door baskets. You have a lovely home and can't wait to see what else you do. Congratulations on your blog! It can be frustrating, but once you get the hang of it, it really is fun. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who would have ever thunk it? Our trees are decorated alike, too. (see new post on my blog) If everyone knew all the coincidences between us, they would not believe us. I love, love the door basket. I don't have anywhere to put one.
    :-(
    Can't wait to see the rest of your home. hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogging and thanks for coming by my blog!!! I LOVE your front doors...just gorgeous and the baskets are perfect there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kd,
    Welcome to the blog world. It's so much fun and you get to meet so many new people. Come visit sometimes.
    Lee Laurie

    All you have to do is click on my name and it will take you to my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I love hearing what you have to say. I read each and every one of your comments and I try to comment back when I can.