Sunday, January 25, 2009



Kathy over at Empty Nester has bestowed upon me this most precious award. I can't tell you how touched I am to receive this. Afterall, us moms, especially those of teens and tweens and well lets face it any age kiddo need all the reassurance we can get as moms. Especially on the days when we feel we are doing a less than stellar job! Oh you know those days I am talking about and for those with age 12 through 18 year olds we are talking weeks not days and maybe even stretching into years!!! Sometimes we forget that our kids will make mistakes and screw up and it is not a reflection of our parenting but part of their journey. Isn't it difficult to remind ourselves that our identity is not theirs? To learn something valuable we must make the mistake that will carry us forward. But as loving mothers it is hard to stand by and watch them go through this growth. Thank You Kathy for giving this to me just when I needed it!



Now it is my great honor to pass this along to those whom I think by the looks of their blogs have a great time with their children. Love and enjoy them. Exhibit unconditionally the qualities of motherhood.



Robin at Alabama Slacker Mama: http://alabamaslackermama.blogspot.com/



Carolina Mama (whom I still don't have a first name for): http://carolinamama1.blogspot.com/

"This is an award for being a wonderful Mom
You do fantastic work
Be proud of your accomplishments!"






5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award. Being a mom is more of a journey than any other in life, and it never ends no matter their age. I can't think of a better journey to take. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award! I can't imagine the teen years! I am pressing through with a 3 year old. :o)

    God bless!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! You are the sweetest thing!!!


    LOVE, ROBIN :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations...being a great mom is one of the most rewarding and important jobs in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the invite to participate Thursday. I'll be here! I'll share the rest of the collection! :) ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I love hearing what you have to say. I read each and every one of your comments and I try to comment back when I can.