Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Last Minute Christmas Wrapping

If y'all are like me you are just beginning a lot of your Christmas wrapping. Because I was tired of the same ol ho hum wrapping I do year after year I decided to turn to Martha Stewart for some gift wrapping inspiration. I found a ton and am sharing some of my favorites here with you. So browse and enjoy the beautiful and fun wrapping ideas in these photos from Martha Stewart. Although they look wonderful if you look closely they are oh so easy to achieve. Put on some Christmas music, grab your glass of wine (or egg nog) and start wrapping......fa...la....la....la...la...la...la, la, la!!!






































































































































































































































4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love these pictures so much. Every year, I focus on something to buy at the after Christmas sales. Last year I wanted Christmas plates and glasses. But this year I'll be focusing on cute tags and ribbons and such! Next year I'll be ready to wrap!
    Have a blessed Christmas,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE gift wrap...I have way too much of it...my family thinks I'm crazy! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only one gift to wrap;) Moving from one state to another 6 weeks ago has exempt me from Christmas this year. I have to say the thought of no wrapping paper to clean up, no tree to take down, is making me one happy mama.

    Have a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I love hearing what you have to say. I read each and every one of your comments and I try to comment back when I can.